Saturday, December 26, 2009

finally.... catching up

Now 10th December.... finally... Well there wont be any pic or shots for that day cos well, the whole day was just a rush. Cos I saw the wrong time for the flight, I tot it was 9pm so i told my friends, u guys it was around 6pm. But the real flight time was 7pm and because this is international flight have to check in 2 hours before flight which is 5pm.................. and 5.30pm Im still at home checking my luggage..... Sorry for those who came to send me off, although not necessary but I still appreciate it. Thank you, PTM, Edwin, Yuliang, Ah Chan, Wei Jian, and Zhangbin... Zb i still remember dat 'start engine' when i get bek prepare for 2x.... Along wit the farewells ive receive an unexpected gift.


A cool photoframe ^^..still home come got 2 pic of zb de....

Anyways sincerely thank you guys ^^.

The flight was from Msia fly to SG and transit to Sydney. Via singapore air. For a economy seat not bad ler every seat hav their own tv screen which can watch movies, play games, or listen to music and stuff.. the movies oso not bad, quite updated. have harry potter those and other shows cant remember de haiz.
During flight no disturbance like air pocket or thunderstorm whatsoever, onli the air steward beh song me onli. Every one else can go toilet when the safety belt sign is on but when i cannot stand de, waterfall wanna come out she ask me go bek to my seat.....haizzz

dats all for 10th december

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so the waterfall got come out anot LOL

jason2kw said...

lucky i tahan so waterfall din come out yet

Anonymous said...

eh eu hvn reply my other comment xD

Melting Ice Cream said...

hahahaha... amie also got 2 pics marh.. LOL!