Saturday, May 1, 2010

Personal..

Life sure is crappy..

The past cannot be undone, the present is like a roller coaster, the future is unsure.

Wondering if the world would really end in 2012, if its true then why the hell am i stressing myself like hell now.

Personal problem, family problem, lifestyle problem, education problem, money issues, things just gets better and better dont they?

Yes for those who read my earlier 'Personal post' sorry i was not thinking straight just now.

for me a boy, whom is turning 20 this year still living like a kid, alot of things can bring me down emotionally. Unable to think like an adult, parents making decisions for me, too shy to make new friends, nothing in head except games and toys, oh yeah life's a bliss..

Everyday i wish i could turn back the clock maybe 15 years ago, way way before i enter school and that time i have so many things i wish too undo or fix or mend or prevent from happening
Alot of what IF statements going through my head, what if i had studied better, what if i didnt make her cry, what if i had the courage to ask her out, what if i didnt say that when i didnt meant it. All this wishes and dreams takes up most of my memory space now. haha which in turn making me talk crap all the time.

I would really hope that someone did invent a time machine, i guess everyone also wishes for that, who doesnt have regret? Heck im regretting writing that lousy post just now haha.

Ah so many things i wish to have undone, that would make my life much more easier. But which 1 is better?

Go back and undo the mistakes one had done,

or go back and undo the mistakes one's parents had done, maybe in result of making yourself was never even born,

or dont go back in time at all and look toward the future?

Certainly most people would choose the first or the third one, but somehow i would like to take the second option. Imagine if I was never born, parents would have to work so hard to put me here, I dont have to work so hard, or regret about hurting other people, other people wouldnt be hurt by me haha everything seems to be better dont they?
(note i do not want to search for religious help just yet)

I should Really Study now, i hope i do, since its no point looking at the past now, one day i shall post most of my boring regrets here so that i can empty my brain for other usefull stuff to put in, that way this blog really becomes personal and boring at the same time haha, heck if its boring i wouldnt have to worry about people actually reading about it, in a way i guess.

stress oh stress you make my hair turn white and my brain go nuts.. i wish stress doesnt exists

with that i leave you with SNSD tell me your wish MV which explains the picture of the 9 girls in my previous post and also note that the link to my bouncing ball is broken because i had removed it from the web to make it a little bit more interesting, keke, waiting for the ball to stop in that box 50 times is really a pain in the ass.



2 versions 1 with subtittle and 1 clearer and without subtittle





with english subtittle



without but clearer can see the girls better haha

ok that is all bah Good night

4 comments:

youliang said...

=.='
I'm gona eat bakuteh now.

jason2kw said...

lolx, i think i already 6 months din touch bak kut teh de

youliang said...

bakuteh ftw

jason2kw said...

ftw?