Sunday, July 4, 2010

The day i flew home

Okay sorry for the long idle, was kinda busy and lazy to update my blog since there were not many pictures to post, and if i type out stories here things tend to get dry.


Anyways going back 1 month, which is JUNE, was my final examination month for the 1st semester, the exams well.. 1 word. SAD.. BSitted the whole exam basically, pray pray hope hope to pass or get a credit.
And i kinda regretted booking my flight right after my last paper, cos too many distractions while studying too eager to go home. so yeah.

Anyways my flight was on the 21st June, 2pm from Sydney to KLIA. As usual i had to pack my stuff before dat day since i will be leaving early in the morning. Too early in fact, i followed my aunt out at 7 AM. so took the train at a slow pace, but still reached the airport at 9am, went up looked for the counter, couldnt find it, reason. The counter onli opens 3hours before the scheduled flight my flight 2pm, counter open 11am, me there 9am.. so.. cant check in my luggage, i sat down at 1 side, msn with my phone, and looked at pretty foreign girls and weird people walking pass. Quite fun too see how different races behave in the airport, some annoying, some funny, some boring,m when i took out my camera  the real fun began haha, people tried to avoid walking infront of me lolx.
thank fully there were kind souls on msn to keep me company otherwise i might have been snapping pictures of random people at the airport.

counter opened and in i go after the customs, my gel got confiscated, sad.
went in eat mcd, boring stuff and stalk people working at the aircraft landing , um field?

IMG_5350 IMG_5339 there is a rainbow in the middle of this 2 pictures, abit dull but is there.
IMG_5340 IMG_5341 IMG_5342 IMG_5343 IMG_5344 IMG_5345  IMG_5347 IMG_5348 IMG_5349


that time really nothing better to do, and hopefully i didnt break any airport rules for taking these pictures haha.

then yada yada yada, find plug to recharge phone, the waited for gate to open, board plane,

the sickening part was i was the 2nd person to be on the plane i place my luggage nicely, after 30mins there was this ass indian feller, (sorry to be racist) but he was an ass, he tried to fit is big bag in my compartment, forcing the bag in and hitting my camera bag. luckily the air stewardess, asked him to stop otherwise i would. No hot chick sat beside me only 2 old ladies,they really know how to enjoy the flight, 2 beers, 1 rum with pepsi, red wine, 7up with vodka, and some juice, nice.. and they spoke in multi language.. i tried to follow but they mix 4 different language in a sentence, i made me more confused, so i gave up and played psp all the way, and i counted down every minute of the flight.

IMG_0094 IMG_0093   

fun lolx, after that touchdown, and oh i was so touched finally back in my tanah air T-T, motherland. the usual KLIA routine, stupid time wasting luggage waiting, and then Mom, dad, cooper, home ^^.. coming soon, FOOOD and TOYS

No comments: